Téléchargez le Lecteur Flash pour visualiser cette animation.
Brief & detailed preliminary project• On-site surveys,
• Inclusion of programme elements,
• Study of flows to define the concept suited to the requirements of the programme and the operating constraints,
• Presentation of the solutions devised,
• Estimate of benefits for the selected solution.
Planning permission application• Collection of governmental requirements and information,
• Preparation of the planning permission application to be filed by the owner.
Contractor inquiries, calls for tenders• Preparation of the contractor inquiry files based on the separate trades with specifications and plans.
Assistance in the choice of contractors and preparation of the work contracts• Inquiries to the contractors selected jointly with the owner,
• Comparison of the offers received,
• Organisation of contract allocation meetings,
• Assistance to the owner for the selection of contractors.
• Preparation of work contracts.
Verification of execution plans• Validation,
• Coordination of the execution plans of the various parties.
Worksite management• Planning, inspection, coordination, technical details,
• Work management,
• Verification of conformity of the construction to the execution documents and contract stipulations.
Work acceptance• Pre-acceptance visits, performance inspections, preparation of acceptance reports.
• The project manager helps the owner:
- in the operations prior to the acceptance of work and the preparation of reports,
- in the lifting of finishing qualifications,
- in the acceptance of work.
Assistance for commissioning.• Commissioning of the work with assistance to the owner.